Banning & SeaJay Liebscher are on staff at Bethel Church in Redding, California as the Directors of Jesus Culture, a ministry dedicated to mobilizing a generation to shape culture and transform nations. Jesus Culture was birthed out of Bethel’s youth group where Banning was the youth pastor for ten years. Jesus Culture is impacting a generation through conferences, events, music, Campus Awakening, and the training of emerging leaders. Banning’s passion is to see a generation of revivalists raised up who have encountered the extravagant love of Jesus and have given themselves for worldwide revival. He and his wife have three children, Ellianna, Raya, and Lake.
- What do you often eat for your breakfast?
One egg and a banana
- What would be your first question to the people of Antarctica?
Can you show me how to build an igloo?
- Which super power would you like to have and why?
Flying, because it would be sweet to go anywhere anytime
- If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find?
Lots of food
- If you found yourself in a bohemian country and were stranded, you could only take one of these three things what would it be and why? A Pencil, a monkey, or an unrestrainable desire to chase after red objects.
Monkey, without a doubt, if I'm stranded I'm at least going to have fun
- Do you speak with your dog?
- Do you like Jerry or Tom?
- How would you react if you are transformed into a fish?
I'd wiggle my tail and giggle with glee
- Do you install toilet paper so that you pull from the top or the bottom of the roll?
Top, does anyone pull from the bottom?
- If you could choose to be any food, what would it be?
Ice Cream Shake
- Big Mac's or Whoppers?
- Is Elvis really dead?
Not sure, my wife's dad looks like Elvis
- If you could speak to one type of animal, what would it be?
- Decaf or regular?
- Snow or sun?
- Beef or chicken?
Chicken, but only because I'm trying to eat healthy
- Pop or soda?
- shaken or stirred?
- Dog or cat?
- Favorite Sundae topping?
- You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
This is the weirdest question I have ever heard!
- What is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it?
I'm a little OCD on things, for example, it drives me crazy if my left shoe feels tighter then my right shoe, I can also never have food stay on me that I spilled I immediately have to get up and wash it off
- Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
It's hair on my facial area, so I'm going with yes
- How do you feel about carrots?
- If you had to pick one color to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Black, never goes out of style
- What is the color of your toothbrush?
- What is your favorite smell?
My wife's cooking
- Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a piece of cheese?