Creative Dept. Admin
Becky grew up in Northwest Indiana and in 2006 she heard the Everything CD from Jesus Culture. The prayers and songs on it and gave her a powerful encounter with the Lord. Through that CD, she found out about Bethel's School of Ministry and after graduating high school, Becky moved across the country to California to attend it. In 2008, she married her high school sweetheart, Derek Johnson and they decided to make Redding their home. Now she gets to live out one of her dreams: to partner with passionate people who are dedicated to seeing others lives transformed by God's power and love.
- What do you often eat for your breakfast?
Usually some Kashi cereal with almond milk and a banana...but in the wintertime, always oatmeal!
- What would be your first question to the people of Antarctica?
Have you ever had frostbite?
- Which super power would you like to have and why?
- If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find?
Fruits, veggies, a PUR water pitcher, almond milk and regular milk (for my husband). Those would be the staples, the rest changes all the time, what kind of question is this?
- If you found yourself in a bohemian country and were stranded, you could only take one of these three things what would it be and why? A Pencil, a monkey, or an unrestrainable desire to chase after red objects?
Desire to chase after red objects, maybe I could chase something out of the bohemian country?
- Do you speak with your dog?
I speak with all dogs.
- Do you like Jerry or Tom?
- How would you react if you are transformed into a fish?
I'd check out my sweet new gills.
- Do you install toilet paper so that you pull from the top or the bottom of the roll?
The top. Why anyone would pull from the bottom is beyond me...
- If you could choose to be any food, what would it be?
Salsa Big Mac's or Whoppers? Ugh..neither.
- Is Elvis really dead?
- If you could speak to one type of animal, what would it be?
Dinosaurs..."What happened, you guys?"
- Decaf or regular?
Regular...I don't get the point of decaf.
- Snow or sun?
- Beef or chicken?
Chicken, no red meat for me.
- Pop or soda?
I say pop but I don't drink it ever.
- Shaken or stirred?
Shake it up.
- Dog or cat?
- Favorite Sundae topping?
- You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Knowing myself, I would have probably left with plenty of time to save the dog and still get to work on time. Win-win.
- What is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it?
It's gross but I play with my gum all the time, I've done it since I was a kid.
- Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
- How do you feel about carrots?
I really want to love them but I just don't.
- If you had to pick one color to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is the color of your toothbrush?
Right now I have a white and yellow one.
- What is your favorite smell?
Fresh cut grass, bbq, and coffee. Separately.
- Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a piece of cheese?
Yeah, who hasn't?