I grew up in the christian church but never knowing what it was like to encounter God until my first Jesus Culture conference when I was 14. I grew up in a great christian home, was involved in before school prayer on my high school campus every morning while in HS then got involved in a Table Rock Christian fellowship until I came down to Bethel to visit family and on the Sunday that I visited Kim was leading and I had the same God encounter as when I had visited 7 years prior. Decided to move away from family, went through first and second year and here I am now getting to live my dream by working for an organization so passionate about encountering God while building up and sending out revivalist. I have a heart to see people moved by God's never ending love as well as creativity and passion being released by being who God created you to be.
- What do you often eat for your breakfast?
Oatmeal with apples in it or scrambled eggs and always a cup of Good Earth Tea.
- What would be your first question to the people of Antarctica?
What do you do for fun around here?
- Which super power do you like to have and why?
I like having the ability to read minds so I don’t have to figure out what people are trying to say.
- If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find?
Usually loads of fruit, veggies, red bull, and water
- If you found yourself in a bohemian country and were stranded, you could only take one of these three things what would it be and why? A Pencil, a monkey, or an unrestrainable desire to chase after red objects?
The desire to chase after red objects, that way it would give me something to do until I was rescued.
- Do you speak with your dog?
Well I don’t have a dog, or a cat but my roommates have had goldfish….who don’t seem to last long.
- Do you like Jerry or Tom?
- How would you react if you are transformed into a fish?
I don’t think I would like being trapped in a fish bowl but maybe if I were a salt water fish and could live in the ocean?
- Do you install toilet paper so that you pull from the top or the bottom of the roll?
Always pull from the top
- If you could choose to be any food, what would it be?
- Big Mac's or Whoppers?
Honestly the burger king guy creeps me out, so Im gonna go with Big Mac’s
- Is Elvis really dead?
As far as I know, yes.
- If you could speak to one type of animal, what would it be?
The owl. I would love to hear all the wisdom from his life experiences.
- Decaf or regular?
This should be an easy question. Why would you drink something without caffeine?
- Snow or sun?
I hate being cold; Sunshine, hands down!
- Beef or chicken?
- Pop or soda?
Soda. I remember being a freshman in high school and calling it pop and to that my teacher replied with “pop is a sound, not a beverage” and I have called it soda ever since.
- Shaken or stirred?
- Dog or cat?
Neither I am allergic to both, hence the goldfish.
- Favorite Sundae topping?
Fruit of any kind.
- You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog. Maybe I would get on the news and I could thank my boss for being so understanding of my tardiness, making him look real good to all the people watching, thus making him a happy boss
- What is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it?
I always change the tv or the radio volume if its on an odd number. It’s been that way for as long as I can remember.
- Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
Not in my world.
- How do you feel about carrots?
I feel that they are a bit misleading. They are a vegetable, but have more sugar than most types of fruit and sugary snacks, need I say more?
- If you had to pick one color to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Black. With the right accessory you can dress it up, or down.
- What is the color of your toothbrush?
My favorite color: Pink
- What is your favorite smell?
Mens cologne: specifically Hollister 8 or Polo by Ralph Lauren
- Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a piece of cheese?
No, I cant say that I have ever wondered what it would be like to be a piece of cheese.