Jeffrey Kunde plays lead guitar for Jesus Culture. He has been involved in the writing and arranging process for many of the projects that have come out of Jesus Culture. He also is heavily involved in the worship department at Bethel in Redding Ca, and often works as a studio musician in various instruments for The Soundhouse in Redding . He lives with his wife Kathrine (married for a year and counting).
- What do you often eat for your breakfast?
Math problems like these
- Which super power do you like to have and why?
"do" i like or "would" i like?
- Do you like Jerry or Tom?
...............................Niswander? this is a trick question..
- If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find?
hotdogs. sparkling water. butter.
- How would you react if you are transformed into a fish?
i'd look for water
- If you could choose to be any food, what would it be?
- Big Mac's or Whoppers?
- Is Elvis really dead?
His music is
- If you could speak to one type of animal, what would it be?
- Decaf or regular?
- Snow or sun?
- Beef or chicken?
- You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Dogs can swim. And if this one cant... well its probably not great at living anyway.
- What is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it?
By the time i'm done eating i usually have 5 napkins around my plate, and one still bunched up in my hand.
- If you had to pick one color to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is the color of your toothbrush?
changes daily. my wife and i share about 6 different toothbrushes.
- Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a piece of cheese?
probably pretty gouda.