Personal Assistant to Banning & Seajay Liebscher
- What do you often eat for your breakfast?
1/2 an egg white sandwich on wheat bread
- Which super power would you like to have and why?
Flying so I could go visit my friends in other parts of the country ...for free. I'm frugal, what can I say?
- If I looked inside your refrigerator, what would I find?
Water and veggies (but not mixed together) ...oh and eggs!
- If you found yourself in a bohemian country and were stranded, you could only take one of these three things what would it be and why? A Pencil, a monkey, or an unrestrainable desire to chase after red objects.
The monkey would be a lot of work and the desire to chase red objects would require a lot of running and sweating therefore, because of my laziness...I would choose the pencil.
- Do you speak with your dog?
No, I don’t have animals because I’m allergic to most of them and I think they're stinky.
- Do you like Jerry or Tom?
Well Jerry is one of my bosses, and I don't know who this Tom fellow is so I choose Jerry.
- How would you react if you are transformed into a fish?
I'd probably blow bubbles and swim (can fish react any other way?)
- Do you install toilet paper so that you pull from the top or the bottom of the roll?
I’m flattered that you think I would be that organized that I'd have a system for that. Ha. That's funny. (I just read that question to my husband and found out that he prefers to pull from the top and he's been changing it for the last 2 years when I happen to put it in wrong! hmm. thank you, survey, for bringing my marriage to a better place.)
- If you could choose to be any food, what would it be?
Beets...so I wouldn't get eaten as often
- Big Mac's or Whoppers?
Neither. I'd be a Double Double.
- Is Elvis really dead?
- If you could speak to one type of animal, what would it be?
Sea turtles because I'm envious of its lifestyle. No, seriously...I am. They have very few predators; live on land and water in warm climates; lives a long life; never in a rush
- Decaf or regular?
I don't drink hot beverages.
- Snow or sun?
SUN! Hands down. Snow is dumb.
- Beef or chicken?
Chicken. Unless it's in my Chipotle burrito..then I choose beef
- Pop or soda?
- Shaken or stirred?
I prefer not to be shaken nor stirred.
- Dog or cat?
Neither. (they're smelly, remember?) ((there are a lot of animal questions on this survey.))
- Favorite Sundae topping?
- You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Go to work. I'd smell like a wet dog all day if I helped they dog. Pff. Banning wouldn't fire me!
- What is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it?
I have chronic "foot-in-mouth" syndrome. I have no filter. Things people usually know better than to say out loud...always escape from my mouth.
- Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
They're on you're face, aren't they?
- How do you feel about carrots?
Love em. Eat them almost daily
- If you had to pick one color to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Black. Pff, duh.
- What is the color of your toothbrush?
That's funny. I don't have a clue! But I know my husband's is green so I just choose the one that isn't green.
- What is your favorite smell?
My pier1 import candle called "morning breeze". Makes my house smell like heaven
- Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a piece of cheese?