Worship Leader/Executive Team
Kim Walker is a joyful, radical lover of Jesus! She lives to worship Him with every ounce of her being. One of the greatest desires of her heart is to see God's kingdom and power manifest for people to be set free, healed, and radically changed as they encounter God in worship. Kim currently leads worship and pastors the worship team at Bethel Church in Redding, California. She has quickly become one of the strongest voices for the current youth revival. She is a passionate worship leader with an anointing to bring an entire generation into an encounter with God. All of those who are in a worship service led by Kim will catch her contagious love to worship.
- What do you often eat for your breakfast?
eggs or oatmeal and lots of grapefruit juice
- What would be your first question to the people of Antarctica?
Are there people in Antartica?
- Which super power would you like to have and why?
I wish I could fly because being invisible could get lonely.
- If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find?
Not much because I am rarely home. There is probably some spicy mustard, water, and some feta cheese.
- If you found yourself in a bohemian country and were stranded, you could only take one of these three things what would it be and why? A Pencil, a monkey, or an unrestrainable desire to chase after red objects.
Unrestrainable desire to chase after red objects because maybe it would lead me off the island.
- Do you speak with your dog?
I don't have a dog.
- Do you like Jerry or Tom?
- How would you react if you are transformed into a fish?
I would be shocked and then swim away.
- Do you install toilet paper so that you pull from the top or the bottom of the roll?
Always pull from the top-always.
- If you could choose to be any food, what would it be?
apple-its sweet and healthy and everyone loves it
- Big Mac's or Whoppers?
- Is Elvis really dead?
- If you could speak to one type of animal, what would it be?
whale-I wanna know what goes on in the ocean
- Decaf or regular?
- Snow or sun?
- Beef or chicken?
Neither really....but I guess chicken.
- Pop or soda?
It is called POP.
- Shaken or stirred?
- Dog or cat?
- Favorite Sundae topping?
chocolate-there is no other.
- You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I would run to work and be on time and then call someone to go help the dog.
- What is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it?
Everything has to be in even numbers. For example, when I turn the volume up or down, it has to be on an even number. I also have this strange thing where I can open the cupboard, close it, and know exactly how many dishes were in there and exactly what is missing. I've been this way for as long as I can remember.
- Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
Yes it is.
- How do you feel about carrots?
I love them. They are good for your eyes and make your eyelashes grow.
- If you had to pick one color to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is the color of your toothbrush?
- What is your favorite smell?
chocolate or cookies baking or cinnamon or fresh cut grass or lemons and oranges
- Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a piece of cheese?
No, that is gross.