Scott & Lacey Thompson are Associate Leaders and School of ministry Instructors at Bethel Church in Atlanta. Scott and Lacey have three children, Orren, Judah & Ava. Scott is the Director of Outreach for Jesus Culture. He is a dynamic leader who operates in the prophetic and moves in signs and wonders. There is a calling on his life to break the chains off a generation and see them preach the authentic gospel through radical love and demonstrations of power.
- What do you often eat for your breakfast?
I usually have a cup of Starbucks French Roast out of the French Press with a little bit of Coffee Mate Hazelnut Creamer.
- What would be your first question to the people of Antarctica?
What do you do in Antarctica?
- Which super power would you like to have and why?
Invisibility, because sometimes I would like to be places without having to be places if that makes sense.
- If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find?
You would find all kinds of exciting things. My fridge always has way too much food in it.
- If you found yourself in a bohemian country and were stranded, you could only take one of these three things what would it be and why? A Pencil, a monkey, or an unrestrainable desire to chase after red objects.
Definitely a monkey, because I have always wanted to own a monkey.
- Do you speak with your dog?
I do speak with my Dog. His name is Binx and my wife is convinced that one day he is going to talk back.
- Do you like Jerry or Tom?
Jerry is the man.
- Do you install toilet paper so that you pull from the top or the bottom of the roll?
From the top!
- If you could choose to be any food, what would it be?
I would be a steak so I can eat myself.
- Big Mac's or Whoppers?
Neither. Those things will kill you.
- Is Elvis really dead?
I think so. I had a dream once that I raised a guy named Elvis from the dead after he got in a car accident.
- If you could speak to one type of animal, what would it be?
I would speak to birds. They would call me bird man.
- Decaf or regular?
- Snow or sun?
- Beef or chicken?
- Pop or soda?
Soda, I was born in California not Wisconsin.
- Shaken or stirred?
- Dog or cat?
My dog eats cats.
- Favorite Sundae topping?
- You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I save the dog and get on the news for doing it and when they interview me I drop a promo for my work which inspires my boss to give me a raise and a promotion.
- What is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it?
I play the steering wheel drums like a crazy person and I've been doing it since I started driving.
- Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
No. You never hear a Jr. Higher brag about having facial hair and then show off their eyebrows.
- How do you feel about carrots?
I have no problem with carrots.
- If you had to pick one color to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is the color of your toothbrush?
Silver and white.
- What is your favorite smell?
- Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a piece of cheese?
No, but I am now.