Bethel Church Youth Pastor
Tom and Leslie Crandall are the Youth Pastors at Bethel Church. Graduates from Brownsville Revival School of Ministry, Tom and Leslie carry a burden to see the fires of revival released on the youth in this generation. They have served in full time youth ministry for just over nine years, and have a call to see the army of God in these last days arise. Recently moving from Salt Lake City, they came with their two wonderful children, Joel who is 6 and a little girl Addie who is 2. Tom and Leslie's heart is to see young people have divine encounters with Jesus Christ, to grow in intimacy with the Lord, and be supernatural revivalists in their world.
- What do you often eat for your breakfast?
- Which super power would you like to have and why?
Superman, i would love to be able to fly!
- If I looked inside your refrigerator, what would I find?
Food for a household of people
- If you found yourself in a bohemian country and were stranded, you could only take one of these three things what would it be and why? A Pencil, a monkey, or an unrestrainable desire to chase after red objects.
A monkey, it would be so cool to have a pet monkey for a friend.
- Do you speak with your dog?
- Do you like Jerry or Tom?
Jerry, he is so witty.
- How would you react if you are transformed into a fish?
What kind of a question is that???
- Do you install toilet paper so that you pull from the top or the bottom of the roll?
Definitely from the top
- If you could choose to be any food, what would it be?
A resees milk shake
- Big Mac's or Whoppers?
- Is Elvis really dead?
- If you could speak to one type of animal, what would it be?
- Decaf or regular?
- Snow or sun?
- Beef or chicken?
- Pop or soda?
- Shaken or stirred?
- Dog or cat?
- Favorite Sundae topping?
- You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog, trust God.
- What is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it?
Chew my fingers, since i was a child.
- Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
- How do you feel about carrots?
Depends on the mood.
- If you had to pick one color to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is the color of your toothbrush?
Blue and white.
- What is your favorite smell?
- Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be a piece of cheese?